Long Lashes Master Collection latex-free glue creates the real deep black eyes, due to its black colour and texture. Create spectacular look by building black false eyelashes onto black eyelashes with our black glue. Master Collection glue is a strong, quick bonding, black adhesive recommended for advanced level lash stylists.
Long Lashes Master Collection glue:
- Color: Black
- Drying time: 0.5-1 sec
- Durability: 7-8 weeks
- Viscosity: moderately dense
- Odor: minimal
- Oil resistant
- Ideal humidity: 40-50%
- Ideal temperature: 20-24°C
- Size: 3g
How to get the best retention using Long Lashes Master Collection Glue?
The best temperature for Master Collection Glue is 20-24°C, with perfect humidity conditions being 40-50%. Please remember that if your:
- Temperature is lower than 20 °C, glue may be drying slower
- Temperature is higher than 24 °C, glue may be drying quicker
- Humidity is lower than 40%, glue may be drying slower
- Humidity is higher than 50%, glue may be drying quicker
Working in the perfect glue conditions will ensure its drying time is on point, resulting in great retention. To monitor your room conditions, we recommend using Long Lashes digital thermo-hygrometer. The easiest way to adjust the temperature in your lash room is to use an air conditioner. To ensure the appropriate humidity, use a humidifier or dehumidifier.
Shake well before use!
Do not use the first 2 drops!
Use Long Lashes glue shaker for professional shaking. To keep the nozzle clean, and avoid drying out use Long Lashes lint free glue wipes. After dripping, clean throughoutly the adhesive nozzle, and screw the glue cap back on tightly.
The self life of the adhesive, after opening is 1 month!
Store the glue in a dry place, away from direct sunlight, in the upright position. Ideally store in Long Lashes vacuum container, which protects it from light and provides even humidity, so you can avoid dry adhesives.
Safety tips for using Long Lashes glues:
- Only for professional use!
- Keep away from children!
- Avoid breathing vapours and contact of the adhesive with skin and eyes!
- Eyes and respiratory system can be irritated by vapours in dry, 50% humidity air.
- Suggestion: Wear protective mask, gloves and eyeglasses.
- If experiencing respiratory symptoms or irritation call doctor!
- Due to the risk of allergies, a skin test should be performed 24-48 hours before treatment!
- The person with hypersensitivity should not work with the product!
- The vapor of the adhesive may cause itching, tearing, burning sensation, redness, swelling, and puffiness of the eyes, to the person who is sensitive to cyanoacrylate.